Catalogue of the next Ekestrian Elite Showjumping Auction of September 14th & 15th!
Rare brother of G. Wathelet's Olympic medallist in Tokyo, Nevados S; rare female by Cumano x Nabab de Rêve with the direct damline of Narcotique de Muze II and Qerly Chin; female by Carthago x Vigo d'Arsouilles x For Pleasure, direct line of Usha van't Roosakker; Emerald with the sister of Mumbai, Olympic Games in Tokyo and World Cup winner with Christian Kukuk, granddaughter of VDL Groep Eureka, CSI5* 1. 60m with M. van der Vleuten; female by Kashmir van Schuttershof with the sister of Mylord Carthago, also daughter of Fragance de Chalus!
The next Elite Ekestrian Showjumping Auction will take place on September 14th and 15th. On the agenda, 31 lots with exceptional genetics, to ensure the future of your stables, both for breeding and for sport.
Access the catalogue here: https://bit.ly/2X1znlV
14 embryos to be born in 2022 including 4 females, 10 foals, 1 frozen embryo, 3 full broodmares as well as 3 2-year-old horses including 2 females, representing the best bloodlines in sport and breeding.
Usha van't Rooosakker, Qerly Chin, Fragance de Chalus, Funky Music, Jumpy de Kreisker associated with the best breed leaders and champions such as Carthago, Chacco Blue, Baloubet du Rouet, Cornet Obolensky, but also the rising stars of breeding and sport such as Chacgrano and Dominator Z!
- ¾ brother/sister to Cornet d'Amour! Cornet Obolensky with the sister of Cornet d'Amour winner in Grand Prix CSI5* 1.60m with Daniel Deusser, and Amarit d'Amour CSI 1.55m-1.60m with Lorenzo de Luca
- Rare nephew of Clooney 51, European Champion and Grand Prix winner with Martin Fuchs!
- Dominator Z with the exceptional Funky Music CSI 1.60m and dam of CSI 1.60m performers El Torreo de Muze and Bretling du Paradis Z!
- Rare damline of Narcotique de Muze IV and Qerly Chin ! Chacoon Blue with L'Arcotique van't Meulenhof World Championships for 7 year olds 1.40m, sister of Jenson van't Meulenhof ranked in Grand Prix CSI5* 1.60m and of 6 performers 1.45m to 1.60m, daughter of Narcotique de Muze IV 1.50m !
- Female by Balou du Reventon, sister of Cerruti de Kreisker clear in CSI 1.45m, by the sister of the CSI5* performers Quito and Shana de Kerglenn, also daughter of Jumpy de Kreisker 1.60m!
- Female by Carthago x Vigo d'Arsouilles x For Pleasure, direct damline of Usha van't Roosakker ! Winning dam in CSI 6 years in 2021, niece of Isaac vd Bisschop CSI 1.60m and Jackson vd Bisschop clear in CSI 1.55m
- Rare female by Cumano x Nabab de Rêve with direct damline of Narcotique de Muze II and Qerly Chin! With Kentucky Gold de Muze, dam of Diamante winner CSIYH 1.35m, sister of Morfine de Muze Grand Prix 1.60m and Kirby de Muze CSI 1.50m, daughter of Heroine de Muze CSI5* 1.60m, niece of 6 performers 1.50m to 1.60m
- Rare brother of G. Wathelet's Olympic medallist in Tokyo, Nevados S
- Emerald x Ombre des Bruyères, CSI 1.50m with Roger-Yves Bost and Quentin Marion, sister of Hugo des Bruyères 1.50m*, niece of Gris des Bruyères classified 1.50m with G. Wathelet and Eole des Bruyères Grand Prix 1.50m ! Lineage of Oh d'Eole, winner CSI5*
- Mylord Carthago with Régate d'Aure, clear CSI5* 1.60m with Grégory Cottard and sister of Timon d'Aure, 9th of the European Championships with Alexis Deroubaix
- Emerald with the sister of Mumbai, Tokyo Olympics and World Cup winner with Christian Kukuk, granddaughter of VDL Groep Eureka, CSI5* 1.60m with M. van der Vleuten
Visit www.ekestrian.com to discover the rest of the catalogue!
The auction will take place 100% online and will start on Tuesday 14 September at 11am (French time) and will end lot by lot, minute by minute on Wednesday 15 September at 9pm (French time).
Don't forget to create your account and/or update your details on the website to be able to access the catalogue and bid during the auction: https://bit.ly/38MDLHA
Information and price estimates from the Ekestrian team at +126.96.36.199.75.17 or firstname.lastname@example.org.