38 lots including 8 by Chacco Blue! D-Day for the Ekestrian Showjumping Elite Auction Online closing tomorrow!
Press Release — Original straw by Chacco Blue, foal to be born female by Quick Star, sister of 4 performers 1.40m-1.50m from the line of Usha van't Roosakker, foal to be born by Chacco Blue with Yuri Mansur's star, Babylotte, foal to be born by Banca Popolare Bari Cassandra without fault in CSI5* 1. 60m; broodmare, sister of Scott Brash's champion, Hello Forever; broodmare, daughter of Ratina Z's full sister; broodmare, daughter of Chacco Blue, ranked more than 20 times in 1.40m classes; 2 frozen embryos by Tinkabell 12, clear in CSI5* 1.60m with Rodrigo Pessoa; and many others.
Whether you choose sport or breeding, your champion is just a click away!
Access the catalog here: https://www.ekestrian.com/en/
Ekestrian is presenting 38 lots with exceptional genetics, for breeding and sport: 7 broodmares including 2 in foal (one is pregnant with a female) and 5 ready to be covered by your favorite stallion; 4 young horses of 3 years old including a female and 3 males, 10 foals to be born including a female, 12 frozen embryos including 6 by Chacco Blue, 5 lots of rare straws including an original one by Chacco Blue!
Find the best bloodlines of the sport and breeding: Panama du Seigneur, Fragance de Chalus, Usha van't Rooosakker, Venus Fee des Hazalles, Ta Belle van Sombeke, Fanny du Murier, Sophie du Château or Coriana van Klapscheut associated with the best leading sires and champions such as Chacco Blue, Emerald, Cumano, Baloubet du Rouet, Kannan, For Pleasure, Cornet Obolensky, Quick Star, Heartbreaker, Chin Chin, but also the rising stars of breeding and sport like Chacco Blue II or Mumbai, winner in Grand Prix in 2020 with Christian Kukuk !
Female foal to be born by Quick Star sister of 4 performers CSI 1.40m-1.50m, damline of Usha van’t Roosakker! Out of a daughter of Babbe van’t Roosakker, available here
Preview of the catalog:
- Rare daughter of Chacco Blue, ranked 20 times on 1.40m, dam of Quin Blue 2, ranked 1.40m
- Untouchable 27 with the damline of Ta Belle van Sombeke, dam of 6 1.60m performers including London! 2nd, 3rd and 4th performing dams 1.50m-1.60m!
- ¾ genetic brother/sister of Quabri de l'Isle!
- Female by Quick Star sister of 4 CSI 1.40m-1.50m performers, damline of Usha van't Roosakker! With a daughter of Babbe van't Roosakker
- Chacco Blue x Nabab de Rêve with the sister of Venue d'Fee des Hazalles, classified in Grand Prix CSI5* 1.60m with Eve Jobs and 2 performers 1.50m, also a daughter of Reine-Fee des Hazalles classified in CSI 1.60m !
- Daughter of MJT Nevados S' full sister, winner in Grand Prix CSI5* 1.60m with Gregory Wathelet in 2020!
- Rare ! Niece of Indiana van Klapscheut CSI 1.50m and granddaughter of Farah van Klapscheut CSIO5* 1.60m ! Damline of Coriana van Klapscheut CSI5* 1.60m with Pilar Lucrecia Cordon and Eric Lamaze !
- Casallo Z with Pretty de Mescam, winner CSI 1.45m and sister of Tolede de Mescam*Harcour, winner CSI5* 1.55m-1.60m with Kevin Staut !
- Selle Français Originel ! The Olympic champion Baloubet du Rouet with the full sister of Rahotep de Toscane, also Olympic champion ! Also sister of Jadis de Toscane CSI 1.60m, lineage of Fanny du Murier
- The winner in Grand Prix Mumbai with the sister of Fair Light van't Heike, winner CSI5* 1.60m with Alberto Zorzi! Also sister of Evian van't Heike CSI 1.60m
- Brother of Copa Cabana and Evita, performers in Grand Prix 1.60m ! Damline of performers
Go to www.ekestrian.com to discover the rest of the catalog!
Rare! Chacco Blue out of Yuri Mansur’s star, Babylotte, winner in CSIO5* 1.60m! Available here
The auction will take place 100% online and is on and will close lot by lot, minute by minute , tomorrow, on Wednesday March 17 at 9pm (French time).
Don't forget to create your account and/or to update your contact information on the website to be able to access the catalog and bid during the auction : https://www.ekestrian.com/en/register
Information and price estimates from the Ekestrian team at +18.104.22.168.75.17 or +22.214.171.124.57.48 or [email protected]